Members of SACHI have had a number of research papers accepted at both national and leading international venues. These include the following conference papers:
- Jameson, A., Gabrielli, S., Kristensson, P.O., Reinecke, K., Cena, F., Gena, C. and Vernero, F., How can we support users’ preferential choice? In the Extended Abstracts of the 29th ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI 2011). (alt.chi), May 2011, Vancouver, Canada
- Kristensson, P.O., Design dimensions of intelligent text entry tutors. In the Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education (AIED 2011). June-July 2011, Auckland New Zealand
- Parris I. and Henderson T., Practical privacy-aware opportunistic networking, in the Proceedings of the British HCI Doctoral Consortium, July 2011, Newcastle, UK
- Bennett M. and Quigley A., Creating Personalized Digital Human Models Of Perception For Visual Analytics, in the Proceedings of UMAP 2011 the 19th International Conference on User Modeling, Adaptation and Personalization, July 2011, Girona, Spain
- Farrugia M., Hurley N. and Quigley A., SNAP: Towards a validation of the Social Network Assembly Pipeline, in the Proceedings of ASONAM 2011 the International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining, July 2011, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
- Rashid U., Kauko J., Hakkila J. and Quigley A., Proximal and Distal Selection of Widgets: Designing Distributed UI for Mobile Interaction with Interactive TV, in the Proceedings of MobileHCI 2011 the 13th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services, August – September 2011, Stockholm Sweden
- Vertanen, K. and Kristensson, P.O., A versatile dataset for text entry evaluations based on genuine mobile emails, in the Proceedings of MobileHCI 2011 the 13th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services, August – September 2011, Stockholm Sweden.
An upcoming book chapter we are involved with is by:
- Farrugia M., Hurley N., Payne D. and Quigley A., Social Network Construction in the Information Age: Views and Perspectives in the book, Social Network Mining, Analysis and Research Trends: Techniques and Applications to be published in late 2011.