We are looking for participants willing to participate in an experiment on depth perception using a gaze contingent display.
Details of the study:
- Sessions: One session of about 45 minutes.
- Task: Use a gaze contingent display to perceive objects in a 3D scene.
- Location: School of Psychology, Room 1.36
- Times: 6.5.2013 – 19.5.2013, Mo to Fr from 9.00 to 18.00
- Reward: £5 Amazon voucher per session
- Contact: If you are interested, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supervisor: Dr. Miguel Nacenta